|Job Title:||Strategic Planner|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 18:04|
This metro council is known for its rich natural environment, its maritime history and its industrial strength. The key strategic plan for this council is the improvement of the local community's health and wellbeing. You will manage proponent led amendment and assist the team members with existing projects.
This role is suitable to those planners who have not had exposure to strategic planning yet but would like to transition into a strategic role.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- A demonstrated knowledge of current urban planning issues and relevant polices and planning roles of State and Local Government in relation to Plan Melbourne, particularly housing, sustainability, activity centres, industry, the coast, transport and the environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the processes involved in the preparation of strategic plans, planning scheme policies and planning scheme amendments.
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing contract with competitive hourly rate.
- Work in a coastal council with a great reputation.
- Gain experience in strategic planning.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.