|Job Title:||Strategic Planner|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 14:46|
To be successful in this role you will need experience with developing planning scheme amendment documentation, particularly heritage amendments. You will also need experience with formal exhibition of planning scheme amendments, including preparation of notices for advertising and public mail outs. Knowledge applying heritage overlays – PPN – 01 and using ATS will also be required.
This is a council that is highly regarded, particularly for their work on shaping a vision for Melbourne’s future. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to further their industry knowledge or get a foot in the door of a council who are about to recruit this role permanently.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Experience of reviewing, amending and developing statutory planning schemes preferably in the State of Victoria’s system.
- Ability to employ graphics tools for analysing, devising and communicating strategy and policy with maps, plans and diagrams.
- $50 p/h plus 9.5% super.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work in the CBD and in an integral role in shaping the future of Melbourne.
- Opportunity for role to transition into a permanent role.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's