|Job Title:||Strategic Planner|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 14:18|
This role is within the City Strategy team, you will be responsible for conducting research and consultation, managing projects and developing strategy policies for significant land use, built form issues, corporate and community planning and organisation-wide issues.
If you have had experience with Activity Centres and/or rail projects, we would love to hear from you.
This council are located South east of the CBD with plenty of trams/trains and buses stopping close by council offices. You will be located in a busy area, with plenty of cafes and lunch options available.
Part-time hours are available and an attractive hourly rate.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Knowledge gained through working at a senior level within the public sector, including State or Local Government, ideally with a metropolitan focus.
- Lead the way upholding this Council’s ethics and values including being future orientated, accountable and community centric.
- Work for a Council with high levels of interaction from an active community and regular recognition for its performance.
- Flexible working hours and an attractive hourly rate.
- Work in a council easily accessible from all directions.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.