Strategic Communications Advisor
|Job Title:||Strategic Communications Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020 10:45|
As the successful candidate, you will ensure information regarding this Council and its activities is disseminated and promoted across the community. To do so, you will prepare draft speeches, Councillor and corporate messages, media releases, presentations and publications, including posting and responding to messages on this Council’s social media accounts.
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or Public Relations and relevant working experience
- Written communications skills, including the ability to write for a wide range of publications and audiences
- Experience in or understanding of publication work, particularly writing, editing and publication production/print management
- Knowledge and practical experience of appropriate communication procedures and principles
- Experience in organising and communicating/promoting events
- If successful, a police check will be undertaken
Alternatively, please email your current resume in Word format using the apply button TODAY!
Please note only relevant candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's