Strategic Communications Advisor (Digital)
|Job Title:||Strategic Communications Advisor (Digital)|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 16:01|
Public Sector People (PSP) are currently looking to speak to an experienced Strategic Communications Advisor to join a Local Government on a contract, temporary basis.
- Immediate start
- 38 hours per week
- Work from home
- Temp until end of June
- $40 per hour + super (negotiable)
- Writing for the Council’s digital channels, web and email campaigns.
- Content Management
- Media liaison, developing press releases and liaising with graphic designers.
- Communication based role with digital elements to work closely with the Digital Marketing team.
- Stakeholder management, assisting the Communications team with ad hoc projects and using your initiative to solve problems.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Must have a basic understanding of CMS and Trello.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in the areas of communications, marketing, media or publications.
- Experience in organising and communication/ promoting events
- Experience or a good understanding of publication work, particularly writing, education and publication.
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable work ethic, can start and hit the ground running.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Cheri Randell on 0466 699 297.
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's