Stormwater Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Stormwater Design Engineer|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 11:32|
- 6-month Contract
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Stormwater Design.
- Strong experience and proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Civil Site and related design tools are a substantial requirement of the role.
- Strong experience in the use of M.U.S.I.C. (Model for Urban Stormwater Improvement Conceptualisation), DRAINS and GIS and their application to stormwater systems and catchment modelling are required (as these form a large component of the position’s day to day).
- Good understanding of RORB, HEC-RAS, TUFLOW are highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in municipal Stormwater systems, flood investigations (or equivalent integrated stormwater management experience), project management and contract management.
- Specialist knowledge in analysing stormwater catchment issues and designing appropriate & innovative solutions with a view to achieving multi-benefit, integrated water management infrastructure that meets multiple outcomes for greatest Community & Council benefit.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's