Stormwater and Asset Planning Engineer
|Job Title:||Stormwater and Asset Planning Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2021 16:32|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Stormwater and Asset Planning Engineer to join our local government client. The successful candidate will have experience across asset management, flood management and stormwater drainage projects.
- Achieve project & program delivery goals (encompassing quality, time, cost, creativity, governance, environmental, safety, community & stakeholder expectations)
- Achieve industry best practice in the development of infrastructure, asset management and stormwater management strategies and solutions.
- Ensure the successful development, acceptance and implementation of strategies and programs through effective liaison, communication and engagement and developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation.
The competent preparation and review of:
- Stormwater asset management / maintenance plans,
- flood studies and floodplain risk management plans,
- local emergency management plans,
- capital works priority programs,
- dam safety emergency management and maintenance plans,
- stormwater quality, harvesting and reuse strategies & plans.
- Comprehensive experience in developing and implementing ‘best practice’ management of urbanised floodplains, catchments and stormwater infrastructure with the capacity for innovative thinking.
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to implement NAMS and IIMM guidelines for asset management planning and requirements of LG Integrated Planning & Reporting Framework.
- Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering, asset management or other appropriate discipline recognised by relevant Australian professional institute.
- Current NSW Class C Driver’s License.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on 0403 242 600
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's