|Job Title:||Statutory Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 10:04|
This is a part time contract, three days a week until the End of the Financial Year. You will be responsible for managing your own caseload of applications, and there will be an expectation of customer service.
This role is suited to a Planner who has already gained some exposure in a Local Government context and is comfortably able to manage a caseload with little supervision. Given the flexible working hours, this role would suit a return to work parent or someone who has their own work commitments.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Local Government experience.
- Able to commit until the end of June 2019.
- Part time hours, three days a week.
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Gain experience in a regional council covering a variety of applications.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.