|Job Title:||Statutory Planner|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 15:02|
Working for a coastal council you will gain exposure to a variety of applications and work within a friendly team. This council is a 45 minute journey from the CBD.
This is a contract role seeking an immediate start. Ideally seeking someone fulltime, but flexibility offered and can do a four-day week.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Experienced planner who is self-sufficient and has experience operating at a minimum Band 5 level.
- Must have Local Government experience, ideally within Victoria.
- Secure a contract in a busy metro council.
- Work in a council undergoing substantial growth with a variety of planning issues to challenge you.
- Attractive hourly rate.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.