|Job Title:||Statutory Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 16:49|
Joining a team of eleven, you will come on board for an initial three month period (potential for extension) to assist the team with an increased workload.
You will be responsible for managing a caseload of applications and will perform counter/phone duty on a rotational basis. The level of experience will dictate the complexity of applications you will be responsible for. Typically, you will be exposed to medium density development, vacant lot subdivision, BMO and some farming zone applications.
This council is undergoing a massive growth and redevelopment period and will be a fantastic learning curve for an ambitious and enthusiastic planner. This role is suitable for either a band 5 (A-D) or a band 6 (A-D) and the remuneration package will reflect this. To be successful in this role, you must have prior public sector experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Ability to commute to a rural council in the South East of Victoria.
- Prior experience working in the public sector.
- Enhance your planning experience within one of Victoria’s fastest growing councils.
- No day the same with a variety of application queries from a diverse community.
- Great experience and team culture, develop your own career and opportunities.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.