|Job Title:||Statutory Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 15:16|
This is a small team of six in a beautiful location in Victoria. You will be working across a range of applications, farming, commercial, residential infill and subdivision, heritage and environmental.
Ideally, the successful candidate is competent managing a caseload of 25-30 applications. However, we will consider candidates who have had Local Government experience and have experience with secondary consents, extensions of time and are comfortable with phone and counter duty.
You will need access to a vehicle to commute to this council as not easily accessible by public transport from Melbourne. The council is about 1 hour and a half from the CBD.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Some exposure to Victorian Planning Scheme.
- Available for a full time contract.
- Eight month contract, with potential for extension.
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Regional councils offer a range of applications and candidates benefit from increasing their skills across the board.
- Beautiful location in Victoria.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.