|Job Title:||Statutory Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 17:03|
You will be working on 3-4 storey apartment blocks and your extensive Victorian planning experience will be drawn upon to successfully manage complex applications which will include high density residential development.
This role will suit a planner who can commit to four or five days in the office. The role will pay from $48 - $55 p/h depending on the successful candidates experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Experienced planner with the public sector, including State and/or Local Government.
- Exposure to managing a high volume of varied and complex applications concurrently.
- $48 - $55 + super hourly rate
- Option to work four days a week.
- Work on varied applications in an area with ongoing development.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.