|Job Title:||Statutory Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 11:03|
This council is experiencing extreme growth and you will be exposed to greenfield developments.
You will come aboard a team of 6 planners, initially on contract while council undergo a permanent recruitment process. There will be the opportunity to transition into the permanent role, if you are seeking long term security.
There is flexibility and there will be the option to work from home throughout the contract but you will need to commit to time in the office each week. This is suitable for a Band 6 or 7 planner who has had local or state government experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning, or related discipline.
- Extensive experience working with Victorian Planning Scheme. Candidates with a private sector background are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexibility of work hours, potential to work from home.
- Gain Growth Area experience.
- Hourly rate of $48- $60 p/h dependent on experience.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.