|Job Title:||Statutory planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2020 16:36|
Council are currently recruiting for a Band 5 statutory planner who has experience managing a caseload of 25+ applications. You will be working on mixture of residential, commercial, industrial, along side rural applications, BMOs and Vegetation overlays, etc.
This role is suitable for an experienced Band 5 within Local Government. As you will be working remotely, you will need to be self-sufficient and able to hit the ground running
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline. Or in the process of completing a tertiary qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Six month contract, with opportunity for this to be extended.
- Work remotely.
- Council with a variety of applications, not just rescode.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please contact Emma Murphy at PSP on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's