|Job Title:||Statutory Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2020 10:16|
Council are currently recruiting for a Band 5 statutory planner who has experience managing a caseload of 25+ applications. You will be working on mixture of residential, commercial, industrial, etc.
This is a busy council who have not had a decrease in incoming applications since the pandemic. This role is suitable for an experienced Band 5 within Local Government. As you will be working remotely, you will need to be self-sufficient and able to hit the ground running
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline. Or in the process of completing a tertiary qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to work autonomously and well versed in Unit Development applications.
- Three month contract, with opportunity for this to be extended.
- Work remotely for duration of contract.
- Hourly rate of $35 - $42 p/h + super.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please contact Emma Murphy at PSP on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's