|Job Title:||Statutory Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2020 10:16|
Council are currently recruiting for a Band 5 statutory planner who has experience managing a caseload of 25+ applications. You will be working on mixture of residential, commercial, industrial, etc.
This is a busy council who have not had a decrease in incoming applications since the pandemic. This role is suitable for an experienced Band 5 within Local Government. As you will be working remotely, you will need to be self-sufficient and able to hit the ground running
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline. Or in the process of completing a tertiary qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to work autonomously and well versed in Unit Development applications.
- Three month contract, with opportunity for this to be extended.
- Work remotely for duration of contract.
- Hourly rate of $35 - $42 p/h + super.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please contact Emma Murphy at PSP on (03) 8535 3111.