|Job Title:||Statutory Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2020 17:46|
You will be working across a range of applications, farming, commercial, residential infill and subdivision, heritage and environmental. The successful candidate will be competent managing a caseload of 25-30 applications and have experience within Local Government.
You have the opportunity to work from home for the entirety of the contract, however you will need access to a vehicle or live locally as you will need to commit to fortnightly meetings with your coordinator.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Experience at least a Band 5 level within Local Government.
- Experience in regional councils will be highly regarded.
- Six month contract, with potential for extension.
- Work remotely for duration of the contract.
- Regional councils offer a range of applications and candidates benefit from increasing their skills across the board.
- Secure work during this uncertain period.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's