|Job Title:||Regional Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 14:33|
You will be joining a team of four, covering a large variety of projects. Anything from small rural sheds to large scale solar farms, managing about 12-15 applications.
There is the opportunity to work from home some days, for a planner who has proven themselves to be capable. This council also offer flexible working hours and an attractive hourly rate.
There is a strong opportunity for this role to transition into a permanent position.
This is a role suited to a planner seeking a tree change or for someone living in Regional Victoria. This council is 2.5 hours North of Melbourne so you will not be able to commute if living in Metro Melbourne and will need to relocate.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Extensive experience working with Victorian Planning Scheme.
- Ability to travel or relocate to Regional Vic, about 2.5 hours North of Melbourne.
- Six month contract, very likely it will transition into a permanent role given the opportunities available within this council.
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Option to work from home for an experienced planner.
- Flexible working hours.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.