Sports & Recreation Development Officer
|Job Title:||Sports & Recreation Development Officer|
|Salary:||$44 ph + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2020 10:33|
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for engaging with sporting groups, clubs and organisations to maximise opportunities for participation in sport & recreation. Along with implementing, coordinating a range of initiatives and events across the municipality. This role will require you to monitor and review on activities within council's plans and strategies.
- Qualification in sport, recreation with relevant proven experience in a similar role
- Posses working knowledge of issues associated with the sports and recreation industry
- Experience in the development, implementation, facilitation and evaluation of sports & recreations activities
- Proven ability to engage stakeholders and promote positive working relationships in a diverse community
- Ability to advocate, facilitate and resolve conflict as well as collate and analyse data and formulate relevant reports
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as knowledge and familiarity with the
- principles and practices of budgets and financial procedures
- Current Victorian Driving Licence
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button TODAY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's