Solution Lead Enterprise Content Management
|Job Title:||Solution Lead Enterprise Content Management|
|Reference:||PC - 04 - 07|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 05:15|
To design a range of business, information, interoperability and application architectures and conceptual level designs based on business requirements. The architecture and solution designs will be in response to ECM opportunities and business problems and must provide strategic and operational roadmaps and impact assessments. The Solution lead will be required to apply
technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy requirements in accordance with established standards and Council’s Digital Strategy.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop an enterprise content management capability architecture for Council based on business requirements and industry trends within established time-frames and established quality levels.
- Define current, transitional and future state Enterprise content management road-map and associated designs for Council based on priority development.
- Coordinate the structure, solution design and build a publishing tool which enable functional to support an Information and data asset register.
- Using agile and other appropriate methodologies, effectively direct and coordinate resources on project activities while managing risk, change, communication and stakeholder expectations.
- Passionate about delivering quality and value while managing risk, cost and time.
- At least five (5) years demonstrable commercial experience as a senior Enterprise Content Management Solution Lead or similar.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in delivering significant corporate projects, with relevant experience in leading technical teams in a project environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines while maintaining quality work standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including workshop facilitation and proven ability to build consensus among stakeholder groups possessing diverse viewpoints and expertise.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and communicate to varying levels of the organisation, using verbal, written, and visual presentation skills. Previous experience in delivering detailed reports is essential.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's