|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Start Date:||28th April 2020|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2020 09:46|
The successful candidate will be required to work remotely as part of the team and deliver work in a self-managing multi-disciplinary environment. You will need to demonstrate experience in business process automation using Microsoft Power Automate and Sharepoint, & experience working with a multi-disciplinary team on an agile development project.
- Experience with business process automation
- Experience creating automations using Microsoft Power Automate and Sharepoint
- Experience working in working with a multi-disciplinary team on an agile development project.
- Experience with GeoNetwork based cataloging implementations
- Strong communication skills
If you meet the above criteria, please apply, or contact Sarah Kettlewell, Public Sector People on 03 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's