|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Start Date:||28th April 2020|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2020 09:46|
The successful candidate will be required to work remotely as part of the team and deliver work in a self-managing multi-disciplinary environment. You will need to demonstrate experience in business process automation using Microsoft Power Automate and Sharepoint, & experience working with a multi-disciplinary team on an agile development project.
- Experience with business process automation
- Experience creating automations using Microsoft Power Automate and Sharepoint
- Experience working in working with a multi-disciplinary team on an agile development project.
- Experience with GeoNetwork based cataloging implementations
- Strong communication skills
If you meet the above criteria, please apply, or contact Sarah Kettlewell, Public Sector People on 03 8535 3111.