|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Salary:||$40-55 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||15 July 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2020 14:32|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Site Engineer to join our local government client on a 5 month contract. This role is perfect for someone seeking their next short-term contract in the Public Sector and is looking for work life balance.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide specialist engineering, construction management, day labour supervision and contract administration expertise in the delivery of road, drainage and footpath infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities, include but not limited to:
- Project delivery conducted within time constraints, quality, safety, environmental and budget
- Customer requests actioned within established customer service standards and practices
- Accountable for decision-making in executing project delivery.
- Mitigation of risk through effective oversight and control of contractual correspondence, instructions, site inspections and record keeping throughout the project’s phase
- Appropriate management of workplace health and safety matters as the Superintendent's Site Representative
- Degree / Diploma or Associate Diploma in Civil Engineering is desirable.
- Substantial experience in procurement of civil infrastructure construction contracts.
- Substantial knowledge of Workplace Health & Safety requirements for management of direct staff and construction works delivered by Principal Contractors.
- Substantial experience maintaining quality assurance systems and records pertaining to construction works.
- Substantial experience drafting of documentation (scoping, estimation and specifications) and management of contracts in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Substantial experience and capability in the administration and management of civil construction works as the Superintendent’s
Site Representative or Superintendent’s Representative.
- Substantial experience in communication and negotiation with people at all levels of government and other professional organisations and make prompt reliable decisions within the bounds of allocated responsibilities and delegation.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Lucia Schefermann on 038 535 3100 | email@example.com