|Job Title:||Service Designer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 17:01|
- Lead product team in the development of service design plans to ensure user-centred product and project success
- Shape and build the solution with responsibility of the product’s day-to-day development and ensuring that it meets user needs and is fit-for-purpose
- Reduce risk by regularly releasing and improving parts of the service and test and iterate frequently to meet user needs
- Contribute to the development and continual enhancement of products, partnering with colleagues to facilitate an effective and consistent user experience
- Monitor team delivery including execution with product team of project delivery plan
- Ensure high quality, actionable insights and opportunities are delivered and communicated appropriately to all relevant stakeholders. This includes drawing on regular user feedback and knowledge and learnings from relevant programs of work
- Lead and coordinate uplift in service design capability and understanding to deliver services that better meet user needs and service expectations
- Build continual improvements in service design practices across the product team and the agency.
Qualifications & Experience
- Extensive experience as a successful service designer and working effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated experience mapping complex service environments in a current and future state, based on insights from user feedback.
- Demonstrated proven ability and examples of high-level service design advisory to product manager, to inform and achieve product roadmap and goals and meet user needs.
- Demonstrated ability to deeply understand the user experience and translate data into actionable findings, used to improve a product service.
- Extensive knowledge and working experience of Agile tools, including JIRA.
- Must have the right to work in Australia and Baseline Clearance.
The successful candidate will provide user-focused services that meet digital standards and contributes to the development and continual enhancement of products and the user experience. You will plan and conduct service design activities, including user research, co-creation workshops, stakeholder workshops, prototyping and deliver service design artefacts, such as customer journeys, service blueprints, reports, concepts, or prototyping. You will have extensive experience working in Agile and, ideally, experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard (DSS).
If you meet the above criteria, please apply, or contact Emma Murphy, Public Sector People on 03 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's