Service Delivery Manager - Australian Government - 12 Months
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager - Australian Government - 12 Months|
|Salary:||Open - Daily Rate|
|Start Date:||July 1st 2020|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 16:34|
Australian Government (ACT)
12 Months from 1st July 2020
Public Sector People are currently accepting applications for the role of a Service Delivery Manager. Applications CLOSE 7th April 2020.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for:
- Managing service deliverables,
- Contributing to the planning and implementation of projects including defining the scope and requirements,
- maintaining and documenting service catalogues,
- Engaging with stakeholders to negotiate service level requirements and agreed levels,
- planning, initiating and managing contracts,
- Conducting procurements, overseeing and planning resource allocation and work packages,
- Managing risks and issues and communicating formally and informally on the progress.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Bryony on 0481 708 966 or email your resume across to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REMINDER DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS 07/04/2020
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's