Senior Urban Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Urban Planner|
|Salary:||Hourly rate $45 - $55 + super|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 11:32|
You will start in the next two weeks and join a busy growth area council, assisting with overload planning work. This council have a great internal culture and it is likely the contract will be extended or longer term opportunities will arise internally for strong candidates.
You will need to be an experience planner, Band 5 C/D or a Band 6 with previous local government experience. This role will pay $45 - $55 p/h plus super, dependent on experience. Flexibility can be arranged in terms of days/hours worked.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Previous Local Government experience.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
- Gain experience in a busy growth area council.
- Competitive hourly rate and flexible hours of work.
- Secure work until end of the year.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.