Senior Urban Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Urban Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 16:02|
We are seeking a Statutory Planner with at least 2-3 years planning experience, ideally within Local Government.
Your core function will be to manage a caseload of applications and produce the delegate reports. You will be dealing primarily with Clause 54s, Clause 55s, 5-6 storey apartment blocks and liquor licences.
Due to a substantial increase in applications our client requires you to assist one of three planning teams, ensuring that applications are being serviced and producing reports in an effective and efficient manner.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Established skills in report writing and preparing external correspondence.
- High level customer service skills, measured on KPIs in accordance with “Same Day Service” methodology.
- Gain valuable experience in an Inner-Metro Council as a senior team member.
- Competitive hourly rate offering flexibility of work hours.
- Contract until January but very likely to be extended beyond this point.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.