Senior Urban Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Urban Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 17:17|
This council will be undergoing permanent recruitment for this role so there is the opportunity to secure permanent work. You will be working on a mixture of applications, residential, commercial, industrial with some heritage.
The successful candidate will have public sector experience within Victoria. This is a Band 6 role and the hourly rate will be $42 - $50 p/h dependent on experience. Strong Band 5 planners are encouraged to apply. Part-time hours will be considered.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Extensive experience working with Victorian Planning Scheme, ideally in a metropolitan context.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to resolve issues along with well developed negotiation skills.
- Six month contract, with potential for extension.
- Further enhance your Victorian metropolitan planning experience.
- Competitive hourly rate on offer, $42 - $52p/h
- This is a great council to have on the CV!
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.