Senior Traffic and Transport Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Traffic and Transport Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Chris Castellano|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2022 14:47|
You will be responsible for assisting the team with customer service requests as well as providing recommendations to resolve traffic and parking related issues. We are looking for a candidate with proven experience working as a Traffic Engineer within a Local government and who has ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and verbally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Investigate and respond to customer enquiries relating to parking, speeding, line marking and general traffic engineering issues.
- Assist with the preparation of transport and traffic related reports.
- Collect and prepare data for transport and traffic related projects to identify solutions.
- Provide recommendations to resolve traffic and parking issues.
- A degree in Civil Engineering, or relevant experience/qualifications.
- Extensive experience working in a Traffic and Transport Engineering role.
- Local government experience and a solid understanding of local government policies, procedures, and legislation.
- Ability to project manage transport and traffic management related projects.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and verbally.
- High-level decision-making ability required to analyse information and data to provide solutions.
- Project management and organisational skills with the proven ability to set priorities, plan tasks and achieve objectives.
T: (03) 8535 3111
Alternatively, you can apply online by following the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's