Senior Technical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Project Manager|
|Start Date:||3rd May 2021|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 14:01|
- Start 3rd May
- Temp for 2-4 months, possible extension
- Full time
- Inner Melbourne suburb
- $900 - $1000 daily rate + super
- Immediate focus on current projects relating to Cyber security and the Digital Transformation program.
- Project managing, directing and supporting a number of projects within the roadmap such as multi factored authentication, single sign on, SIEM, cyber security awareness and procure and implement IDAM.
- Responsible for critical task tracking and reporting risks.
- Plan, implement and run physical changes to the office, assisting staff with the tools to work remotely with updated and configured hardware.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- PRINCE2 or PMBoK or Agile certification and PM frameworks and delivery.
- Able to develop, manage and maintain documentation to support PM work such as PIDs, GANT charts, Resource plans, budgeting and financial plans.
- Significant industry experience and track records in a Project Manager role.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Excellent reporting skills and able to direct a team efficiently to reach deadlines on time.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Cheri Randell on 0466 699 297.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's