Senior Technical Advisor
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Matt Larner|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 09:16|
Reporting into the Senior Registrar you will perform an integral role in providing building advice to a range of internal and external stakeholders, respond to issues and enquiries, develop documentation, reports and briefings, liaise with industry as well as support technical committees and boards.
- Tertiary qualification in Building Surveying
- Detailed knowledge and application of the building industry, regulatory framework, current codes, regulations and standards
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think strategically, research and analyse information to identify trends in the environment and develop innovative solutions
- Extensive written communication skills with demonstrated ability to prepare clear, concise and accurate reports as well as recommendations on complex issues
- Initially a temporary position with the opportunity to apply for the permanent role
- Work flexibility; full or part-time hours
- Competitive hourly rate, reflective of industry experience
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the Apply button.