Senior Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 09:01|
As a Senior Structural Engineer you will perform the following duties:
- Engage with Project Managers on a regular basis to review scheduled works, analyse risk & discuss high risk activity to ensure compliance and risk control is adequate.
- Contribute engineering expertise to the development of legislation, standards, guidance materials, operational policies and procedures.
- Facilitate the provision of engineering to support the major projects oversight strategy and complex workplace interventions, building capability across regional teams and the development of tactical activities for local delivery.
- A degree in a relevant discipline of Engineering.
- Eligible for full membership of Engineers Australia.
- A strong technical and practical knowledge of engineering and experience in the application of design, operational systems, processes and procedures to reduce the incidence and severity of injury and disease associated with design, structural processes, plant and equipment.
- Understand and prior application of engineering principles in relation to the construction (or allied) industry
- Understand and prior application of OHS Management Systems (OHSMS).
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, including the provision of authoritative advice.
A competitive remuneration package as well as a suite of great benefits will provide the perfect work/life balance. Extensive training will also be provided to best equip you to succeed in your new role.
To apply in strictest confidence, please contact Joel Child on (03) 8535 3111 or via email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's