Senior Structural Engineer - Bridges and Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer - Bridges and Infrastructure|
|Reference:||PC - 8 - 23|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 06:46|
- Major civil infrastructure projects - Sydney
- Multiple locations
- Contract and staff positions available
A growing, NSW Council with multiple infrastructure projects happening which requires a senior and experienced professional to help lead the design in civil infrastructure.
Due to consistent growth and new projects they require experienced Bridge Design Engineers at a mid to senior level to join their well-established infrastructure team and delivery major bridges for civil roads, highways and projects.
Work on major projects around NSW Council.
- Structural Engineering Design and delivery of bridges for major multi-lane highways and rail infrastructure projects
- Become involved from tenders, concept design to detail design and project delivery
- Use of structural design software packages
- Assisting with work package scoping and preparing costs estimates
- Lead project teams and mentor Junior Engineers working with design software
- Extensive experience on major civil structures and bridges projects around Australia
- Experience using the Australian standards and Design Manuals
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication abilities
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's