Senior Strategic Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Strategic Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 17:35|
Within the Planning Strategy and Urban Growth team, you will be contributing to establishing, updating and implementing strategic visions and plans for land use and development within this council and facilitating appropriate and sustainable development through a number of planning-related activities.
Candidates with an Urban Design background are encouraged to apply!
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Knowledge gained through working at a senior level within the public sector, including State or Local Government.
- Highly developed oral, visual and written communication skills and demonstrated experience in using a range of tools to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Hourly rate starting at $55p/h + super
- Six month contract with opportunity for role to transition into permanent capacity.
- Work in a beautiful seaside location.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.