Senior Strategic Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Strategic Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 17:03|
This role is within the Planning & Community Safety Department, you will be responsible for conducting research and consultation, managing projects and developing strategy policies for significant land use, built form issues, corporate and community planning and organisation-wide issues.
This council are undergoing a review of their housing strategy, they have two major activity centres about to go out for public consultation, planning scheme review and translating into the new format. There is plenty of work for a planner to sink their teeth into.
Flexible work arrangements available, you will be joining a team of five.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Extensive experience in planning and delivering community engagement activities.
- Expertise in negotiating with both private and public sector clients and service providers.
- Flexible working hours available.
- Contract role for an immediate start, potential for the role to go permanent.
- Work in a metro council which has both urban and rural planning challenges.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's