Senior Strategic Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Strategic Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 16:17|
This role is within the strategy and environment team and you will be responsible for a number of planning scheme amendments that are at various stages. This council have plenty of upcoming projects, including a planning scheme review, rural land use strategy and BMO review.
The successful candidate will be an experienced strategic planner who can hit the ground running. This is a six month contract, full and part-time hours are available and an hourly rate of $45-$55p/h.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Knowledge gained through working at a senior level within the public sector, including State or Local Government, ideally with a metropolitan focus.
- Six month contract with potential for extension.
- Full and part-time hours available.
- Hourly rate dependent on experience, starting at $45p/h but will pay a Band 7 hourly rate if at that level.
- Work on a broad range of projects.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.