Senior Strategic Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Strategic Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 12:47|
Due to the volume and scale of the upcoming projects, they require three strategic planners to work on Planning Scheme Amendments, work on the Public Space Strategy and co-ordinate and undertake community consultation sessions related to a range of planning strategies / projects / proposed planning scheme amendments.
You will work on place-based strategies to deliver on Council’s commitment to manage growth, and ensure the council builds upon its reputation as a highly liveable, accessible and sustainable place.
This position is suited to someone with strategic experience within Victoria, ideally with inner-metro experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- A proven track record in successfully delivering major projects in an environment of balancing complex issues and competing priorities.
- Knowledge gained through working at an intermediate/senior level within the public sector, including State or Local Government, ideally with a metropolitan focus.
- Attractive hourly rates.
- Multiple opportunities available.
- Part-time option available.
- Plan and deliver some of the most interesting projects in central Melbourne.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.