Senior Strategic Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Strategic Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 15:35|
This council foster a collaborative culture within their small team and are looking for a great culture fit, this will suit a planner who can work autonomously but can provide support to junior planners and enjoys working with a close knit team.
You will participate in the development and implementation of significant strategies, review processes and monitor outcomes. You will have a broad program of works, including activity centers, education and health precincts, developing policies for student accommodation and an infrastructure contributions plan. You will also have the opportunity to work on heritage related strategies.
You will gain exposure to community consultation and mediation in relation to major strategic matters.
- Tertiary qualification in Urban Planning, Social Sciences, Community Development, or Applied Science in a relevant field.
- Relevant experience in the provision of strategic planning services, from either private or public sector.
- Strong commitment to organisational values and team culture.
- Permanent role within a metro council, known for their inclusive culture.
- Directly impact the future identity of the City through management of significant projects.
- Opportunity for a planner in a regional council looking to move into metro, or a strong statutory planner hoping to make a transition to strategic.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's