Senior Statutory Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Statutory Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 08:46|
This is a large metro based council but you will see a different caseload to other metro councils, you will be working on ‘rural’ planning issues, such as, sheds, bush fire management, vegetation overlays, etc.
This is a friendly and supportive team and council is open to someone on a part-time basis. Ideally, you will be comfortable at a Band 6 level, or a high band 5.
This is a contract role on the run up to Christmas, given how quiet it has been in the contract market, it will be ideal for someone who needs to secure work up to holiday period.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Experience working with Victorian Planning Scheme, ideally in a metropolitan context.
- Availability through to January.
- Secure work through to Christmas, with potential for extension.
- $45 - $55 p/h + super
- Part-time available
- Opportunity to apply for several permanent roles with experience in the council already.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.