|Job Title:||Statutory Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 16:33|
You will come aboard a small team of 5 planners, with a culture of collaboration. The team are undergoing an increase in applications and are seeking a switched on planner to come aboard and provide support with planning information requests and report writing.
This is a short term contract suited to a planner looking for some extra work on the lead up to Christmas or a graduate planner who has already completed a placement. Hours can be flexible to accommodate the successful candidate and you will be paid a competitive hourly rate.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning, or related discipline.
- Six month practical experience under Victorian Planning Scheme.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attractive hourly rate offering flexibility of work hours (Part-Time available).
- Gain Growth Area experience within a council close to the City.
- Work in a supportive environment and develop your skills.
- Secure work on the lead up to Christmas.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please contact Emma Murphy at PSP on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.