Senior Research Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Research Analyst|
|Salary:||$46.45 p/h plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 15:16|
- 2 Months
- $46.45 per hour plus superannuation
- Start ASAP
- 38 hour weeks
Role responsibilities include:
• Contribute to the development of research resources for the organisation, which promote and support the use of research data and findings to inform service and infrastructure planning.
• Work across the organisation providing research advice on the best research methodologies to support evidence-based decisions and work as part of the Strategy and Research Unit to build capacity for the organisation to access and utilise research findings.
• Provide data analysis, demographic analysis and interpretation of data (with a focus on high quality data visualisation and research communication) to support the work of the Strategy and Research Unit and the wider organisation.
• Provide specialist technical skills and support as required, including spatial based information data management and analysis, to the Strategy and Research Unit.
• Contribute to the development of research databases for the whole of Council, which promotes and supports the use of research data and findings to inform planning, policy development and strategic positioning.
• Support the work of the Strategy and Research Unit to provide organisational insights, and inform long term community infrastructure planning.
If this sounds like a role right up your alley, hit apply.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact:
Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3111