Senior Project Officer - Land Use
|Job Title:||Senior Project Officer - Land Use|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2022 15:51|
PSP are partnered with our local government client recruiting for 2 Senior Project Officers with experience across Land Use. The successful candidate will have previous experience in development control plans and contribution planning.
- Deliver innovative and effective land use plans and strategies to achieve specific outcomes identified in the Parramatta 2038 Community Strategic Plan and Council’s Corporate Plan, and contribute to the achievements of Council overall.
- Lead efforts across the organisation in the planning and reporting of land use planning projects.
- Manage and contribute to strategic, complex, diverse and sensitive projects.
- Manage projects to achieve tight deadlines in a flexible and complex work environment.
- Ensure timely completion of projects by working in an integrated manner with other disciplines and senior management.
- Prepare strategic information, programs and project plans that detail resources and establish effective reporting and monitoring.
- Ability to understand all components of project, program and portfolio management processes.
An understanding of Section 94 contributions and Voluntary Planning Agreements.
- An understanding of other rates and levies relevant to strategic and land use planning.
Exceptional ability to communicate, negotiate, build relationships and influence others with an engaging approach and technique.
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making ability, including confidence in working with leaders to resolve high priority, and often sensitive and complex issues and conflict.
- Highly advanced change management leadership within a highly complex stakeholder environment.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on 0403 242 600
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's