Senior Project Manager - Civil Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Civil Infrastructure|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 15:15|
• BAND 7 | $70 - $85 per hour + super
• Initial 10-month contract
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of interesting civil infrastructure projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Northern Regional Victoria. We are looking for experienced Senior Project Manager for an initial 10-month contract.
As part of the Projects office, you will be project managing the full life cycle of various civil infrastructure projects such as road resealing and footpath renewals works.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage multiple capital works projects at various stages of life cycle
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contracts
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of civil projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's