Project Manager -Buildings
|Job Title:||Project Manager -Buildings|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 14:32|
• BAND 7 | $55 - $65 per hour + super
• Initial 2-month contract with potential of longer term opportunity
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of interesting building projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Inner Suburbs. We are looking for experienced Senior Project Manager for an initial 2-month contract with the potential of a longer-term opportunity.
As part of the Projects office, you will be project managing the full life cycle of various building projects such as refurbishments, fit outs and new build constructions.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage multiple capital works projects at various stages of life cycle
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contracts
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of capital works projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's