Senior Project Manager - Buildings
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Buildings|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 15:02|
• BAND 7 | Hourly rate negotiable based on your exp
• Initial 3-month contract with potential of longer term opportunity
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of exciting & challenging projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs. We are looking for experienced Senior Project Manager’s for an initial 3 month contract with the potential of a longer term opportunity.
As part of the Capital Works team, you will be project managing the design to delivery of a variety of building and open space projects such as sporting pavilions and parks valued between $500k - $15million.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the design to delivery of multiple council projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Qualification in Construction, Project Management, Architecture OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of building projects
• Understanding of Contract Management
• Developed skills in the delivery of building construction or open space projects
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other project management opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111