Senior Project Manager - Building Projects
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Building Projects|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Wilkes|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 09:01|
• BAND 7 | Hourly rate negotiable based on your exp
• 12-month contract opportunity
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of exciting & challenging projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Inner Suburbs. We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager for an initial 12-month contract with the potential of a longer-term opportunity.
As part of the Capital Works team, you will be project managing the full-lifecycle of various community building projects.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the design to delivery of multiple council projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Project Management OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of council projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of building construction or civil projects
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the Public Sector.
03 8535 3111