Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 15:32|
• $50-$65 per hour + super
• 12-month contract
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of interesting building & civil construction projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located west of Melbourne in regional Victoria. We are looking for experienced Senior Project Manager for a 12-month contract.
As part of the Capital Works office, you will be project managing the full life cycle of various capital works projects such as building construction, refurbishments, roads, footpaths & drainage.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage multiple construction projects at various stages of life cycle
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contractors and on site supervision
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Qualification in Civil Engineering, Construction, Project Management
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of construction projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's