Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2020 11:34|
• BAND 7/8 | From $65 per hour + super
• Initial 12-18 month contract
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance | Work from home
• High profile project valued at $25million
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Inner Suburbs. We are looking for experienced Project Construction Manager for an initial 12-18month contract.
As part of the Major Projects office, you will be managing the construction phase of a significant high profile building project valued at $25million.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the construction phase of a building construction project
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contracts
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Project Management, Construction, Architecture OR
• 5 + Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of building construction
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Worked client side for a Public Sector Organisation
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's