Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||$65/hr + super|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Wilkes|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 11:16|
• $65 per hour + super | Hourly rate negotiable based on your exp
• Contract through to the end of 2019 with the potential to extend
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of exciting projects | Building Construction & Civil Infrastructure
I am working in partnership with a large municipality located in Melbourne’s inner-Western Suburbs. They require an experienced Project Manager for this contract opportunity.
As part of the Capital Works team, you will be project managing the full lifecycle of a variety of building and/or civil infrastructure projects. These will fall within the 2019/20 renewal program for council and also includes the refurbishment of a key sporting venue within the municipality.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the design to delivery of multiple council projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Qualification in Civil Engineering, Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven experience & knowledge in the delivery of buildings or civil projects
• Developed skills in stakeholder & contractor management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about these opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111