Senior Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Project Engineer|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2020 15:16|
• BAND 7 | From $60 per hour + super. Negotiable based on your experience
• Work life balance & Flexible hours
• Variety of Civil Infrastructure Projects
• Located West of Melbourne
I am working in partnership with a local council located 80km’s west of Melbourne. We are looking for an experienced council Senior Project Engineer for a initial 4-month contract with potential of extension.
As part of the Capital Works team, you will be Project Managing the full lifecycle of multiple Civil Infrastructure Projects including brudges, barriers, roads, footpaths and flood recovery.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the Full life cycle for multiple Council Projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Project reporting, monitoring, and control of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Construction, Project Management or Engineering
• MUST have Proven experience & knowledge in the delivery of Council projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of civil infrastructure projects
• Strong understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
• Be available for an immediate start
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the Public Sector.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111