Senior Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Project Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 18:16|
• $50-$60 per hour + super
• Initial 3-month contract
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of interesting civil infrastructure projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. We are looking for experienced Senior Project Engineer for an initial 3-month contract.
As part of the Capital Works office, you will be project managing the full life cycle of various civil projects such as roads, footpaths and drainage.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage multiple civil infrastructure projects at various stages of life cycle
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contractors and on site supervision
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Qualification in Civil Engineering, Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of civil construction projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's