Senior Planning Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Planning Officer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 12:46|
You will be assisting with the implementation and coordination of land use planning, providing a first class service to both internal and external parties and report writing. You will be managing a case load of rural and suburban applications.
You will join a large planning team and be provided flexibility, with part-time contracts available.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- 2 years’ experience working in Local Government or the private sector within Victoria.
- Excellent time management and customer service skills.
- Progress your career within a metro council.
- Metro council with a mix of rural and urban issues.
- Part time option available.
- Competitive hourly rates, secure work through the holiday period.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's